Monday, January 29, 2007

2007 To-Do Part I


While sitting at home doing nothing and feeling blah, as I have felt for the last week- this is no doubt being brought on my hormones, but still- I began to list several things that I intend on doing sometime in 2007. Do not confuse this with New Years Resolutions. I don't do those. They pretty much are stupid. And its not New Years anymore. This is more of a to-do list....and i'm making it public so you all can kick my butt when you haven't seen me cross many things off. I'll update it periodically. Theres no real rush to finish anything other than I want to have them all done by the end of 2007. But if a really long time goes by, and I haven't updated....its up to you to send a kick in the butt my way. This is the responsibility you have for being my friend.....and reading my blog. *evil laugh*Those of you that know me, know that I have no self motivation at all. Its gone. I dont' know where it went....but its not coming back. So its up to you to ride my tail about getting stuff done. Challenge me.

THE LIST:
1.Hair appointment
2.Contacts
3.Fix my huge teeth.
4.update my cats shots
5.do something artistic again
6.have my nails done
7.have my eyebrows waxed...(ouch)
8.move my mice into their own room...(this only works with number 9)
9. move
10. fix my car
11. lose 10llbs. ( I doubt I really need to lose 10lbs..but aim high...and..you know)
12. finish cleaning my dining room

Theres no doubt I'll add to this, as well as take some things off once i've done them. Pick one you like....and don't let me forget about it until its DONE!(this is excluding #8,9-thats really out of my control right now)
Ciao

No comments: