Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm An Idiot.


Me: *looking at clock* (sigh) Crap. Its 12:30am and i've got that hair appointment tomorrow.


J: yep.


Me: I don't want to go.


J: yes you do.


Me: Ok, I WANT to go, but not really. I do..but not that early.


J: *gives me the look*


~~~~20 mins later~~~~~


Me: I've gotta find my card...I can't remember the exact time my appointment is.


J: *ignores me*


Me: Oh wait! I put it in a blog...so I wouldn't loose the info..(rolls eyes)


~~~~5 mins later~~~~


Me: Oh look! Its at 9:45am instead of 8:30am!


J: Thats good.


Me: Wait....is tomorrow thursday?


J: yes


Me: Oh jeez. My appointment isn't until Friday. I'm worried for no reason. Tomorrows only THURSDAY.


J: *laughs*


Me: Why didn't you tell me? Why did you let me think it was tomorrow?


J: well you seemed to have it figured out...


Me: You see how my lame attempts at organization only lead to chaos?

I blame it on the fact I had to get up at 4:30am this morning.

No comments: